Friday, September 17, 2010

Rachel McAdam’s Plunging Dress

Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actresses, and I think we all fell in love with her somewhere during Mean Girls and the Notebook, but Ive just come along this look, when she launched her movie The Time Traveler’s Wife, which I didnt enjoy, and showed up in a plunging neckline dress at the opening. So what do you think of her look, yay or nay?
Rachel McAdams' Dress: Yey or Nay?

First off I must say this is a different look for Rachel, who is otherwise pretty conservative and simple. I don’t hate the dress, but I can’t say I love it either. I don’t know if it’s the angle at which this picture was taken or what, but she seems really short to me! With that said, I think her hair looks absolutely gorgeous..very roaring 20s which I think complements the otherwise revealing dress.

I think this would have totally worked for Rachel if a few things woulda have been tweaked on the dress. First, I believe I’m seeing some shoulder pads…which I cannot stand. Second, the dress is the wrong length for Rachel – I think something that sweeped the floor would have suited her better. Overall though, I still think she looks beautiful, just the wrong dress! What do you think of Rachel’s look?



If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment