Tuesday, June 23, 2009

365 Self Portraits...

I would love to do a 365.If you havent already heard of it it's when you take a photograph of yourself everyday for a whole year. There are so many great examples on Flickr, all really inspiring me to start my own- that is as soon as I haved saved up for a Canon 400D!
Its amazing to see how people change and also how someones photography skills improve over the course of a year.
Here are a few of my favourite 365's either completed or in process...

Who? Katherine Elizabeth- recently finished 365er, from LA
Who? 18 year old Rosie Hardy, Flickr celebrity
Her's and her boyfriend Aaron's (they met on Flickr- cute!) blog:

Who? 16 year old, Jacqueline Rivera (also known on Flickr as shes_jacks) from San Diego
Who? Lauren Nicole, another great young photographer, who has the prettiest details in her pictures (look at the reflection in the one above- the crown on her head and the birds in the corner-perfect)

Hope you enjoy looking at these fantastic pictures as much as I do...

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment