Saturday, September 5, 2009

"People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible and childish...but that's only if it's done properly" -Banksy

Sorry I have only just got around to blogging about my trip to Bristol to see the Banksy exhibition...
It was brilliant and its not often that you go to a gallery and every single piece in the exhibit is at such a high standard. Seriously it was genius; witty, tongue in cheek pictures often with a political message behind it.
Needless to say it was extremely popular and some people ended up queuing for 7 hours to get in!!! Hehe we got lucky though because my friends Mum got up at like 6.30am to be at the front of the queue and save our places.
AND as a bonus, instead of being snooty and not letting you take photos like lots of other galleries I know (ahem...the BALTIC...) you could take as many photos as you liked so obviously I went snapper happy:
(Haha and excuse the very dorky photo of me above, I think I was just super excited!)
The reception of the museam was inside the icecream van! Haha it would be so fun to work in there...
Man 1: Who are all these people?
Man 2: Oh they're not people, hes just crap at drawing flowers

















No comments:

Post a Comment