Tuesday, August 10, 2010

AU REVOIR MES AMIES

Just a very rushed post to let you know that I am alive and well and just about to leave for France (via London- how exciting!)

Apologies for being bad blogger of late but expect lots of posts when I return in two weeks (complete with holiday snaps of macaroons, natch)
Hopefully I will meet some tres chic French people and be able to strike up a conversation with them for my summer challenge! So if any stylish bloggers live in the South of France then tweet me haha.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer and I will reply to each and every one of your lovely comments as soon as possible.

Lotsa love,
Beth Ruby xoxo
Laetitia Casta (a French model) for Russian Vogue this month. Obsessed with these sorbet colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment