Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Challenge- The Life Guard Award

Apologies for not posting anything in 3 weeks but I have been super busy completing something big from my Summer Challenge List... Yes that's right- I'M NOW A FULLY QUALIFIED LIFEGUARD.

Hells yes. So if you need help from drowning just gimme a shout, I am quite the pro now and will be even more so when I get a job at the local pool.
For the past week I have been getting up at 6.30 (even earlier than on a school day) to do 4 hours of swimming trainging and 4 hours of CPR and First Aid training. But it has all paid off and now my certificate is in the post. I'm still buzzing.

So here are some beach and Life Guard (kind of, well not at all) related photos to celebrate from the July 2010 issue of Velvet, modelled by Heather Marks and photographed by Enrique Badulescu. They are making me lust after a waterproof cover for my Canon 1000D...
Thanks for all your wonderful comments, I'm going to start replying to them all now!
Lotsa love Beth Ruby xoxo
ps) Pinch and a punch for the first of the month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment