Sunday, July 26, 2009

So many things have happened since my last post!
I will let you know about them in list form, because I am sad and I love lists:
1. The summer holidays have started! So I have 7 weeks of relaxation and not having to stress or even think about exams or revising of any kind.
2. I have a fringe! Yes after having the same old centre parting for literally years I took the plunge and got it cut. Love it.
3. I got a train to London by myself which is the first time I have ever travelled on my own anywhere! I had a great time staying with my lovely cousins. We went shopping in the Topshop on Oxford Street (we made sure we went to all 3 floors of its Topshop goodness!) and also went to the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery. Haha I went a bit crazy finding all the postcards of my favourite paintings.
Great start to my holidays!
In Topshop though I ended up just buying the above outfit. I tried loads of stuff on but none of it seemed quite right and I "didn't want to buy for the sake of buying" as my mother says so I just got the sunnies and dress/top thing. I did buy a killer pair of gladiator heels from New Look though. Chuffed.
I hope you are all having a fabulous summer relaxing in the sunshine!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment