Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Of course it is happening inside of your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

"Of course it is happening inside of your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Dumbledore. Haha I am such a Harry Potter nerd.

I went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince last night and it was fantastic!
The love triangle between Ron, Hermione and Lavender was so funny and Jessie Cave (the actress who played Lavender Brown) was brilliant as Ron’s needy girlfriend.
Even though I am a firm believer that the books are better than the films this is one of the best yet because it is so funny in places and so dark in others.
I didn't like the way they cut so much out of the book and put random bits in which are not even in the original but other than that it was amazing.
Also I think I am in love with Draco Malfoy. Yes I have gone over to the dark side!

No comments:

Post a Comment