Thursday, July 9, 2009

Through The Looking Glass...

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
I love this quote from Alice in Wonderland it shows how weird and whimsical the book is.

As soon as I found out Tim Burton was directing a new Alice in Wonderland film I was over the moon as this meant a great film, script and cast would be involved. I was right in assuming that Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter would star in it but I have also found out that Alan Rickman (Snape!) is playing the smoking caterpillar and Stephen Fry will be the Cheshire Cat!
Mia Wasikowska, an Australian actress got the much sought after part of Alice and Anne Hathaway will be playing the White Queen.

It is out next March but it will be worth the wait to see it in all its 3D glory!

Mia Masikowska as Alice

Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter

Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen

Anne Hathaway as The White Queen

Matt Lucas as Tweedledum and Tweedledee

I will keep you updated when more pictures are released...
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment