Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"I'm not the same kid from your memory. Now I can fend for myself."

Gutted. I just found out that I am missing Halloween this year. Which means no excuse to dress up. Sob.
However I am going to France to stay with my BFFL in her holiday house there (woop I can finally go abroad this year!) so I can't really complain. Instead I have compiled what I probably would be wearing (all from Topshop oh and the photo above is from weheartit) and what I wish I would be wearing for Halloween. Which for the record I only like because it gives me an excuse to get all dressed up. And is the only time you can go out dressed as like a fairy or Harry Potter or something and not get weird looks.


My dream halloween outfits (above).
If money was not a problem then is what my halloween costume would something like; either the SS09 Balmain (left) or the AW09 Maz Azria for Herve Leger (right)
*Sigh*
If only...

So if you had an unlimited budget what would you wear for Halloween?
Or what are you planning on wearing?
Virtual blogging kisses, Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment