Friday, October 23, 2009

Spring Summer 2010 Roundup- My favs

Just a quick post before I dash off to a sleepover...

Here is my quick round up of my favourite looks and collection from Spring Summer 2010:

Top 3 designers:

1. Over the top ice queen awesomeness at Alexander McQueen.

2. Floral loveliness at Erdem

3. Candy stripes at Marc by Marc Jacobs



Top 3 hair:

It’s all about the big hair; afros at LV, crimped craziness at mulberry and major bed head hair at House of Holland.

Top 3 bags:

I am falling for the chain strap ladylike bags seen at Luella, Matthew Williamson and Chanel.

Top 3 shoes:

My top 3 pairs of fierce black heels are from Rodarte, Valentino and Lanvin

Which are your favourite designers from the Spring/Summer 2010 collections?
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment