Tuesday, October 27, 2009

series of fashion

http://mimiartworld.ampwerx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/img24.jpg
I am a haute couture designer and European stylist, I was taught by a designer at the age of 15 in a clothing manufacture in Montreal for a couple years, right now I am trying to sell these designs for the film and television industry or to designs for a well known company that required a fashion designer.

I know they are eye catching and very unique for people to admire their charming style, I have worked many years in creating fashion designs and because I am a versatile artist my imagination of creativity is extreme so I can concentrate on creating unique designs for different purposes, like for woman in different circles, youths, men chic suits and sports, for the Oscar gala, signers, actresses, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment