Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spring Summer Moodboard


Just a quick post with a photo of a mood board I made to let you know that I am alive and well and that the exams haven't killed me (yet...)
I have lost my voice and have been living on soothers and cups of tea for the past 2 days but still, you get the idea. 6 exams down and 11 to go so once they have all finished expect much more posts to make up for my current absence.

Anyway, back to my moodboard. It is a spring/summer themed, taken by my beautiful Canon 1000D and consists of a few things that are currently inspiring me.
From top left clockwise:
Red topshop heart shaped clutch, designer dress (any idea who designed it? I stupidly cut off the label when I cut it out of Grazia) Pastel coloured nails, feather skirt from topshop, vintage photo, Miss Dior advert shot by Tim Walker, Vivienne Westwood for Melissa heels, 50's advert cut out of a Guardian supplement, my fan I got out of a Christmas cracker, lace print nails, Emma Cook for topshop heels, makeup print clutch bag, Gemma Ward photo from Vogue, Luella SS2010 collection, Juicy Couture advert (LOVE the pink zebra) and floral Nike dunks.

Oh and a parcel arrived for me yesterday from Conde Nast...
Yes that's right I got the first of my years subscription to Vogue. Still buzzing that one of those beauties will land on my humble doorstep every single month.

Hope your all having an amazing bank holiday weekend. You doing anything exciting?
I am just off to watch Dr Who now :)

Hugs and kisses,
Beth xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment