Monday, June 28, 2010

Best mermaid duo ever ♥



Xanthe (left) and me (right) :D

Ok so we kind of looked like mermaids right?
Unfortunately evolution hasn't let us physically sprout a fish tail (yet...) so I think the maxi dresses did a good enough job of getting the idea across for me and the fabulous Xanthe May, oui?

I ended up going way over budget for my maxi dress because I tried so many on in so many shops but then as soon as I walked into Topshop I saw this one and BAM it had to be mine.
Also at the 'Under The Sea' themed birthday bash I spied a Loch Ness Monster (cleverly wearing red tartan and green face paint) a giant yellow submarine, a pearl, a drop of water, a wave, surfers, some Hawaiians and also some sailors and pirates.
What a night.
And then it's my leavers ball tomorrow marking the end of my compulsory education and officially kicking off my 10 week summer holdiay. Wahey.
I am even going to get my hair cut and my makeup done at MAC with my BFFL for it. I know, get me pulling out all the stops.
Hope all you lovely bloggers/blog readers are having lots of fun in the sunshine, I know its unusually sweltering in England at the moment.
So layer up the factor 30 and enjoy amigos!
Beth Ruby xoxo

ps) THANKYOU SO MUCH TO EACH OF MY 200 FOLLOWERS!
Finally reaching the big 200 has made my day! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment