Saturday, June 5, 2010

Here comes the summer...

Wahey I have just signed up up to do a National Life Guard award at my local pool this summer which I am very excited about (as well as a little bit nervous) so to get me into the swimming/summer/hopefully sunshine mood I thought I would do an image dump of a post with some lovely life guard related photos I have on my hard drive to share with you all.

I doubt I will look like any of the models do, seeing as I will be in my black speedo swimming costume complete with "go faster!" stripes and even less like some kind of Pamela Anderson doing the legendary Bay Watch slow motion running in red short shorts. But I don't think that the red short shorts are compulsory life guard attire so I'll be ok.


Sources from top- Russh January 2010, Prada Lookbook Spring Summer 2010 and the gorgeously summery editorial from Vogue Nippon April 2010 issue which was photographed by Blaise Reutersward and was modelled by Marloes Horst.
Beth Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment