Monday, August 10, 2009

Latest Style Obsession- Fascinators

At the moment I am totally in love with fascinators- any kind of head piece involving netting and I am in!
They were all over the couture shows in Paris due to their timeless elegance but they were also seen with an edgy twist at many of the spring summer runways as well.

I am going to have to devote a whole section of this post to Luella's gorgeous fascinators from S/S 09:







Even the big couture collections were doing fascinators this year, such as here at Valentino A/W 09:



Alexander McQueen and his very original take on the netting trend:


And last but not least of all the different kinds of netted head gear is PPQ's fabulous stuff:



But my affordable fascinator fix will have to be from Accessorize, where they have loads of different colours and styles, a couple of my favourites pictured below:

No comments:

Post a Comment