Monday, August 24, 2009

The Radar- Latest Obsessions

I am off on the train to Bristol tomorrow specially to see the new Banksy exhibition at Bristol City Museam and Art Gallery!
So excited! I am just there for 3 days though so will reply to your lovely comments when I get back.
For now though here is a list of my current obsessions:
1. Christopher Kane for Topshop.
Christopher Kane + Topshop= A match made in style heaven.

His last collection designed specially for Topshop sold out and this one is even better with a whopping 39 pieces including bags and shoes!
The only problem is that even though this special Topshop collection is a fraction of the price of the real thing it is still pretty expensive (or too much for me anyway!) with the price range being from £40 to £160.
Photos were leaked on the internet but then taken off from the Topshop crew before I could save them and add them onto here... So I can confirm there will be a crocodile t-shirt dress similar to his awesome primate inspired ones in his S/S 09 collection but unfortunately I can't get ahold of the photos.
Cannot wait till I can get myself down to Topshop though so I can try something on by my favourite ever designer!

2. Arctic Monkeys new song "Crying Lightning."



3. Paper chain style necklaces a la Louis Vuitton.

4. Whip It Trailer:

5. The Perm.

See ya when I get back...
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment