Friday, November 6, 2009

Bonjour!

Oh it has been too long blogging friends!
Can't believe I have only just got around to doing a post about my wonderful time in Brittany in France. It was so fun and I have decided I am always going to remember it for:

1. The overly friendly Frenchmen who kiss you enthusiastically on both cheeks and then vigorously shake your hand.

2. Being with lovely people. Emma (on the left in the last photo) and her family are so nice; they made me feel so at home.

3. Wearing my Eiffel Tower necklace the whole time I was there.

4. The cute little houses with pastel coloured doors and the adorable painted signs on street walls.

5. Staying up late and playing endless games of cards. Haha our games of ‘Slam’ got quite vicious.

6. Easting cheese. Lots of cheese. Camembert and Caprice especially.

7. This amazing shop which sold the loveliest things. They packaged the candle I bought there so beautifully (see the bag below)

8. Finishing the most amazing book on the way back. ‘The Outcast’ by Sadie Jones kept me sane on the hideous 10 hour ferry journey back home. Seriously one of the best books I have read this year and also it is her debut novel which makes this even more impressive.








Kisses, Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment