Sunday, November 22, 2009

“One person's crazyness is another person's reality" - Tim Burton

Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton have to be my all time favourite celebrity couple.
I think its mainly because in my head they seem to be the coolest and wackiest parents in the world. On top of having awesome parents Billy Ray and Nell (their kids) are also lucky to have Johnny Depp as their Godfather. And not many people can boast about that.
Anyway here is the photos of the lovely Helena, Tim and Johnny last night at the opening of Tim's exhibition (which starts today) at The Museum of Modern Art in New York. They are showing a retrospective of Tim Burton's fantastic work which looks absolutely brilliant. I wish I could visit!
But for now here are some photos, enjoy-I am off to have some Sunday Dinner ;)


And here are all of the photos that Tim Burton did in a collaboration with Harpers Bazaar last month in anticipation of his exhibition. The photographs just show how much art, fashion and film can merge into one. Photographs by Tim Walker:












Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment