Thursday, November 26, 2009

Latest Obsession: Where The Wild Things Are

Along with pretty much everyone else I am feeling total Where The Wild Things Are nostalgia.
These photographs from this months Dazed and Confused just sum up my current love of all things wild. And Abbey Lee Kershaw looks stunning, her baby-like face is perfect for this shoot inspired by the original childrens book.
Photographs by Daniel Jackson:




Oh and on one of my recent Amazon online Christmas present binges I bought a copy of 'The Wild Things' by Dave Eggers. I read a preview of it in the Guardian the other week which was fantastic and if 'A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Genius' which I read earlier this year by him is anything to go by this too will be heatbreaking and genius as well. Can't wait for it to arrive on my doorstep!
Oh and I cannot wait to see the film with my little sister. It looks brilliant.

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment