Friday, November 20, 2009

"Do you think I’ll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?"

Because New Moon is out today-cue the cheesy quote in the title- I felt obliged to post some photos of the lovely Robert Pattinson.
Has anyone seen/is going to see the film?
I quite like Twilight and to quote the fantatic Isatou I am not a "twi-hard" fan but I do love a bit of R-Patz haha
(I wonder who came up with that name. Its as bad as "Subo" for Susan Boyle, "Madge" for Madonna or "Jedward" for the X-Factor finalists John and Edward. Or even "Brangelina-even though I secretly quite like that name hybrid. )
Anyway these are the gorgeous black and white photos taken for AnOther Man magazine earlier this year:
Hope you all have a great weekend. Thank God its Friday right?
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment