Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alexander McQueen ‘Alien’ Shoes

My initial reaction when I saw these Alexander McQueen shoes from his SS 2010 collection was “Woah.”
T
hen “Omg how did he make them and the models get their feet into them?”
And finally *shrugs* "Ok, well McQueen is a genius” but never for a second did I think “I must have though shoes in my life now. I want/need/have to have them.”
Sure if I stumbled across them in a shoe shop I would try them on for a laugh but I would never ever actually buy them.
Also I have no idea how much they cost but seeing as they are designer and the hottest heels to be seen in right now I am guessing they are just a teensy bit out of my budget.
So I am wondering who is actually going to buy them?
Apart from Lady Gaga who wore them in her ‘Bad Romance’ video and Daphe Guiness who was the first celebrity to wear them on the red carpet I can’t think of anyone who would seriously buy these insane (yet undeniably brilliant) shoes.

What do you think? If you had that much money would you buy them?

No comments:

Post a Comment