Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Current Obsession- Misfits


My new favourite TV programme.
As soon as I heard it described as “Skins meets heroes” I knew I had to check it out and it doesn’t disappoint. Although it is nowhere near as good as the genius that is Skins it is still pretty darn great.
It’s basically about a group of ASBO kids who are doing community service when they suddenly gain super powers in a mysterious storm and it’s very funny, quite daft and surprisingly scary (Warning: also pretty rude so I always make sure that I don’t watch it when my parents are in the room haha...)

Watch the season finale tomorrow at 10pm on E4 or catch up on the series at 4 on demand here

Beth xx

ps) Thanks so much for everyones amazing comments, I love reading them and you are all what makes blogging so fun for me. And thankyou to everyone who is following amore fashion, I just can't believe I now have 100 followers! You have made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment