Thursday, December 10, 2009

Early New Years Resolution- STOP BITING MY NAILS

I need to stop biting my nails.
Basically I didn’t use to when I was younger but then at about 12 I started to and ever since then (I am 15 now) it has been either my “New Years Resolution” or “give it up for lent” or whatever to STOP BITING MY NAILS.

But no matter how many bottle of that vile tasting ‘Stop n’ Grow’ or however much I try I cannot stop.

Until I went ice skating the other weekend and my friends commented on my “disgusting” and “appalling” nails.
One friend even took a photo of my gross, hacked off thumb nail and said that if I didn’t grow it she would put me on Facebook and tag me on it (she was only partly joking as well)
You might think that is a tad too harsh but it is definitely the wakeup call I need.
So now I MUST stop biting my nails, to show my friends, myself and my mother (who frequently tells me off for doing it- even though she does it herself the hypocrite) that I can do it.

The Lust Have Chanel Nail Varnish which I will buy when I finally grow my nails...

Any words of advice? Does anyone here bite their nails? Or used to and then quit/ is now trying now to quit?

And when I finally stop I promise I will upload a picture of my lovely manicured nails to prove to you that I have done it alongside the 'before' photo I took last week, which really is both "appalling" and "disgusting."

Any help or words of encouragement would be AMAZING.


Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment