Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walk Walk Fashion Baby Work It 101st Post Crazy

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!
Apart from my daily revision sessions (I have got mock exams and a physics re-sit in January. Eek) it has just been a really nice and relaxed holiday at home with the family. Also I never saw it coming but we had a White Christmas!

Oh and I received possibly the best present of my life...
The Canon DSLR Camera which I have been drooling over for ages.

Me and that gorgeous Canon 1000D lens.

So expect a lot more photos taken by moi to appear on the blog and because I am really interested in photography I would love to hear your opinions, ideas, tips and advice. Just make sure you keep the criticism constructive though. Yes?

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment