Monday, December 28, 2009

List Mondays- Top 10 Personal Makeup Buys

I love those “In my bag” posts that people do (it appeals to my nosey side I think haha) so I thought for this Monday’s Top 10 I would twist it a little bit and lay out my best cosmetic buys from my makeup bag.
1.Chanel Noir Eye Liner- Its nice and dense and best of all stays on all day.
2.Maybelline Colossal Lashes- Perfect thick party lashes.
3.No. 7 Foundation- I got this in my stocking from Santa this year and it is amazing. It has “Intelligent Colour” so it will adjust to each person’s skin tone.
4.Mac Shadestick- Gorgeous by itself or with another eye shadow on top.
5.Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat- The ultimate product for getting rid of bags under your eyes and other blemishes.
6.MAC Eye Shadow Palette- Lovely jewel colours.
7.Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick- A pretty glittery pink colour.
8.Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation- Has nice even coverage and lasts for 12 hours.
9.Natural Collection Clear Mascara- I apply this over my Colossal one for added length and it locks in the dark colour.
10.Stila Lipgloss- A subtle sheen and I love the twisty end you turn to get the lipgloss out!

Photos taken on my brand new Canon 1000D SLR Camera!
(post coming soon...;D)

What are your best makeup buys?

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment