Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Guest Blogging

I am very happy to say that I have been asked to guest blog on this shopping website.
So if you are interested in seeing my latest best buys and fashion selections be sure to check it out. Here is my first ever post for the website on the evils of shopping in the sales but the joys of shopping the sales online instead.

I love fashion blogging so it is a fab way and a great opportunity for me to write more posts and share my fashion selections with you all.
Don’t worry I will still be posting on here as well though ;)

Just thought I would let you know!
Hope you are all having a great week,

Beth Ruby xoxo

ps) Does anyone know what this photo source is? I love this photo and have saved it to a file on my computer but no idea where it is from! It looks like it could be an advert for Louboutins, trench coats or colour save shampoo haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment