Monday, January 11, 2010

List Mondays- Top 10 Watches

Was your New Years Resolution something along the lines of “this year I will be more organised” or “to be more punctual”?

Well if it was (or you are looking for a reason to splurge or y'know you just need a new watch) then here are some watch ideas for all budgets to help you keep fashionably track of time.
Just click on the links for more information on the watches:

(Clockwise from top left)

1. Toy Watch- This Skelton Watch has to be my favourite, you can see all the mechanisms for the watch through the clear casing. Pretty amazing hmm?

2. Ice Watch- This awesome chunky purple watch is from the new Winter collection.

3. Michael Kors- This watch is called "Sparkle and Glitz" for a reason, check out the pretty crystals.

4. Topman- Yes this is technically a mans watch but this cool red watch is only £49 and would look amazing on my wrist if I do say so myself.

5.Chanel- I couldnt resist adding one of these luze designer watches to the list, even though obviously they are out of my budget.

6. Swatch- This fabulous white watch is called "Sign in the Sky" and I can guarantee it will add some bling to your wrist haha.

(Clockwise from top left)

7. Ice Watch- Definitely a very pretty and pink watch (one of my best friends has it actually which shows what a good choice it is as she has amazing style)

8. River Island- The cheapest one on the list at £19.99 this one is definitely value for money as it looks pretty similar to the other designer ones.

9. French Connection- A sleek black bracelet style watch from FCUK.

10. Rotary- Its a pocket watch. Yes I know. A pocket watch. Forgive me I couldnt resist.

Beth Ruby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment