Monday, January 4, 2010

List Mondays- Top 10 RTW Collections From Autumn Winter 2009

A post on my favourite collections from Spring Summer 2009 here (and also my roundup here) were very popular- and also very fun to compile- so I thought I would do another similar one here. But this time I am looking back at the best (or my personal favourites) from Autumn Winter 2009, with brand new contenders:

1. It was all Parisian gorgeousness including stunning LBD's and pretty draping at Lanvin complete with perfect shape and fit.

2. How could I possibly leave out the Louis Vuitton bunny ears that sparked their own unlikely trend.

3. Lust worthy sequins and silver sparkle at Balmain which proved that the shoulder pad trend was still going strong. (This was back when I still loved Balmain)

4. Pure and simple monochrome looks at Bottega Veneta with plenty of wardrobe staples to last you a life time.

5. Clinched in waists with a sprinkle of sequins were all the rage at Balenciaga.

6. Gorgeous prints and exquisite detailing at Jason Wu.

7. Donna Karen was all about the large statement necklaces, ankle boots and belted coats.

8. More beautiful floral prints from Erdem with quirky bubble hem shapes.

9. Christopher Kane just gets better and better. Here he went for strong structure and muted tones and let the detailing do the talking.

10. Full on elegance and glamour at Dolce and Gabbana with hyper coloured shaggy coats, huge ball gowns and lady like bags. Bows, frills and pearls were the icing on the cake.
Which was your favourite collection from Autumn Winter 2oo9?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment