Sunday, May 24, 2009

The search for the ultimate pair of jeans...

So I went into TopShop on Thursday after school in the hope that I would find a nice new pair of jeans to where to Evolution (which is today- excited!)
How wrong I was.
All the jeans they had were 80's throwback, ripped and torn bleached denim. Or lots of pairs of jeggings (the jeans/leggings hybrid)
It's not even that I have a problem with these style jeans it's just that I don't like them on me.
So I picked out 6 pairs of what seemed like decent jeans but they all were either too big/too small/too baggy in the wrong places/too tight in the wrong places/wrong colour etc.

On one particular pair of "What was I thinking even picking these off he rack" jeans, which had everything going on (buttons, zips up the leg, bleached, ripped, the whole shebang) I refused to come out of the changing room in them. When my friend demanded to see them and I denied she tore open the curtain in front of the whole TopShop changing room and laughed out loud at the sight of me.
Not exactly the look I was going for (even though I can't blame her; I looked ridiculous)

But seriously is it that hard to find a pair of dark blue skinny (but not drainpipe cut-off-all-the-circulation-to-your-calves-tight) jeans?

Beth's search for the perfect pair of jeans continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment