Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swoon!


I know I am not getting married anytime soon and as much as I would like to believe it I won’t be able to afford one anyway but that does not stop me from swooning over these Oscar De La Renta wedding dresses.
In fact I love his clothes so much I am willing to forgive his whinge about the beloved Michelle Obama:
“I don’t object to the fact that Mrs. Obama is wearing J. Crew to whatever because the diversity of America is what makes this country great. But there are a lot of great designers out there…You don’t go to Buckingham Palace in a sweater.”
Silly Oscar, he's just jealous that she is wearing Jason Wu and not one of his designs.

Freida Pinto looking stunning as usual at the Oscars in her gorgeous gown.


Spring Summer 09 Oscar De La Renta.


Another beautiful Spring Summer 09 gown.


Bridal Wear 2010
B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment