Monday, May 11, 2009

Taking Salvation from Nikes

You wouldn't believe how big the bump in my finger is from writing. It's crazy.
I haven't stopped doing RE past paper questions since I got back from school and now I am taking a well deserved study break.
Its bad enough having to do GCSE revision but what's worse is that it is a GCSE I never wanted to do (Religious Studies is compulsory in my school...)
AND it's my birthday on Friday in the midst of all these tedious exams.

However life must go on so here are the Liberty for Nike Dunk trainers I have been lusting after for a while.
I am not really a "Nike Trainer type person" and with the usual Nikes I don't think I could really get away with them but these ones are just amazing and I can definitely pull them off.
Perhaps a trip to Office will be needed with my birthday money?
B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment